Did this happen at your last event?
- You were sold a finished product that you didn’t get...
- Your set did not fit in the room...
- Presentations and videos couldn’t be shown because of technical issues...
- Had on site demos you couldn’t actually... demo...
- You weren’t able to hear your speakers throughout the room...
- Important cues were missed...
- Your PowerPoint presentations could not be shown or edited on the fly...
- Improper lighting kept your presenters in the dark...
- Video equipment didn’t work...
- You heard excuses on why something wasn’t working and couldn’t be fixed...
- Unpresentable crew members walked among your attendees...
- You ended up spending a lot of money for a mediocre event...
- Tired of wondering why other booths are full and you have the better product...
“Never again,” you said...
Work with us on your next event and it never will.
We are a design firm that specializes in lighting, staging, video, audio and full production design.
From consultation to full production service, BGD has proven solutions for your production needs. And, that means you can focus on your message confident that you have a professional team behind you making you and your event look good.
Blue Glow Designs is the right company for your problem free event.
We are seasoned, international professionals who have never considered any event too small or too far.
We don’t make excuses, we make your event happen just as you imagined.
Don’t know the technical terms to verbalize your design? We have good news for you…you don’t have to. We will work with you in a unique design language that will translate your needs into the right technology.
That means that the event you see in your mind is the one we will bring to life.
We’ll listen to your needs, design your perfect event and work with you every step of the way for a problem free and inspiring event.
What should an attendee feel when they walk into your event on the first day? What do you want them to take away?
Great design starts there.
You have a message to get across and the production is there to ensure that it does.
Every detail of the design will be focused on clearly presenting your message, while inspiring and exciting your attendees.
How do we start?
Once the logistic details like venue location, room size and attendee count are answered we can start defining and designing your perfect event.
Now, we add in the technology that will make this happen. We know those necessary details you might not think of, and, it is those details that take an event from ordinary to amazing.
As we collaborate you will begin to see your event come to life in our initial 2D renderings.
BRINGING THE DESIGN TO LIFE
From our 2D drawing we are now able to start bringing the design off the page into a 3D design.
You will actually see your dream event take shape. And, more importantly, we can make any needed corrections now instead of discovering an issue at your event.
Unique design language, sensible construction techniques, modern ascetics and innovative materials are all incorporated to ensure excellence in your design.
We’ve talked over all your needs. We’ve designed the layout. We’ve determined all the technical needs.
Now, it is time for you to “see” your event.
You don’t have to hope it will look the way you want when you walk into your event the first day. You will be able to see the final show design in the renderings and then that exact design in real life at your event.
Want to see more Designs and Renderings?
Click on the link below to view more!